Welcome to Paros Adventures – the land of activities. Paros Adventures offers you a variety of organized sport activities like kitesurf/windsurf lessons, scuba diving, boat cruises, boat rental, trekking, SUP, snorkeling, quad safari, boat lessons, sea transfer, air transfer.
In this world, there are many ways to do sport. We offer you to combine sport and fun while traveling during the holidays and stay active while enjoying the amazing views!
You can choose from a variety of activities –
- Boat Cruises:- The best way to explore an island. Paros Adventures gives you that opportunity with boats of all types & with departures from several ports of Paros. All of our cruises include certified captain, fuel, snack & drinks.
- Kiteboarding Lessons:- Being one of the best spots in Greece for Kitesurf, Pounda in Paros is the ideal place to start or complete your needed kitesurf lessons to become an independent rider. With instructors and teaching method with jetski that enables the student to proceed at a quicker pace and learn to go up wind in no time!
- Windsurfing Lessons:- The ideal side shore wind combined with the shallow water of our spot will make your windsurf lessons like a fun parktour. No matter if you are a totally beginner or you want to secure your spocks, here are the perfect conditions to do it!
- Scuba Diving:- Discover the underwater treasures of Paros. Scuba diving fun dives or lessons for adults and children over 8 years of age. Get away from the crowds dive into crystal clear, discover the marine life and enjoy an amazing scenery of drop-offs, caverns canyons boulders and swim through.
- Boat Rental:- We offer a large range of boats to rent by day or week, without skipper. For most boats a boat driver license is needed but we also small boats that a license is not required. Discover the sea around Paros with your friends & family.
- Sea Transfer:– Take advantage of being able to connect to offshore islands, giving you the bonus of spending maximum time at your resort. You will be travelling by rib boat or speed boat, departure time at your convenience.
- Air Transfer:– The helicopter services, as a means of transportation, offers unique advantages, as it combines safety, comfort and versatility. Passengers may be dropped off at specific points of destination (e.g. confined areas, rooftops)
- Boat Lessons:- Lessons include beginner and more advanced courses in sailing. They vary from single to multi-day courses. All of our sailing School classes have a small number of students. Alternative length of lessons can be also offered on request.
- Trekking:– A trekking experience not like the others, Adventurous journey undertaken on foot and boat in areas of Paros and Antiparos, where common means of transport are generally not available..
- Snorkeling:– Snorkeling is fun, easy and safe. There are many ways to learn about the marine wilderness. But the best way to experience the underwater world is to simply put on a mask, dip your face beneath the surface, and open an unforgettable window of wonder!
- Stand Up Paddle:– SUP delivers a full body workout and since you stand at your full height, you can enjoy unique views of everything from sea creatures to what’s on the horizon. A perfect way to explore secluded, hidden coves and coastlines..
- Quad Safari:- We offer amazing Quad adventure tours in one of the most beautiful places in Antiparos Greece. Explore beautiful hidden beaches and enjoy an amazing view. We cater for all levels of ability, from complete beginners (we provide training) to extreme adrenaline ‘junkies’.
Our tours are safe learning experiences designed for people who want to have fun exploring and enjoying all that nature has to offer!
Unleash your adventurous side!